Departure St Raphael - Full Day + Meal - Lerins Islands
Embark aboard one of our maxi-catamarans for an exceptional day at sea with meal included to discover the Lerins islands of Cannes!
From the old port of Saint-Raphaël, embark aboard one of our maxi-catamarans for an exceptional day at sea with meal included to discover the Lérins islands of Cannes! You will sail along the Esterel mountains and its famous red rocks to reach your destination: the Lérins Islands. Throughout the day, you will enjoy several swimming stops for swimming or paddle boarding. Aperitif, meal and drinks are included on this cruise.
YOUR CRUISE *:
9.20AM: Passengers boarding at the old port of Saint-Raphaël - Presentation of the ship, the crew and the safety measures
9.30AM: Departure from the port of Saint-Raphaël towards the Lérins Islands of Cannes - Navigation along the Esterel mountains
11.30AM: Anchorage - Swimming break of approximately 30/40 minutes with provision of paddles and toys - Aperitif: planter's punch, soft drinks with savory snacks (served 1 hour before the meal)
12.30PM: Buffet lunch served on board - Typical menu*: Assortment of salads (fusillis salad with tomatoes, pesto, parmesan, arugula, oriental tabbouleh with mint, Greek salad with tomatoes, feta, cucumbers, olives), prawns with parsley flambéed with Pastis à la plancha, aiguillettes of grilled chicken with Provence herbs, cheeses, bread, dessert, soft drinks, wines (white, rosé, red)
2.30PM: Navigation towards the creeks of the Esterel with anchorage and swimming break of about 30/40 minutes - Sweet snacks served on board in the afternoon
5.30PM: Return to the old port and disembarkation of passengers
* Subject to modifications
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE:
- 8 hours of sea trip on a maxi-catamaran towards the Lerins Islands of Cannes
- 2 or 3 supervised swimming break of approximately 30/40 minutes
- Provision of paddles and toys
- Aperitif served on board 1 hour before lunch time (planter's punch, soft drinks, salty snacks)
- Buffet lunch with wines included (rosé, white, red)
- Sweet snack served in the afternoon
- Open bar soft drinks (still water, sparkling water, Coca Cola, Coca Cola Zero, orange juice, multifruit juice, coffee)
TO TAKE WITH YOU:
During this cruise, it is advisable to take with you: sun cream, cap/hat, sunglasses, swimsuit, beach towel, armbands for children.